Friday, June 1, 2007

my home for six weeks!




Here are some pictures of the flat that I will be living in this summer. Tyler checked it out for me and took these pictures. The flat is called Cleveland Gardens and is located in Bayswater. I am getting very excited about this adventure!
I leave for London June 9th, arrive the 10th and will be working somewhere for six weeks. I will also be traveling to Paris and Rome :)

2 comments:

sherry mac said...

Hey Kathryn! I am going to be your first comment -- yoo-hoo!
Have a GREAT time in London.
Work hard and play harder and take in as much as you can stand. See it all -- experience it all....and keep an eye on t-mac ............ and --- get some sleep!!!

The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His LOVE,
He will rejoice over you with singing......Zephaniah 3:17

cheers.....sherry mc

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathryn! Great pics! Maybe I'll get there someday. I'll have to drag your mom and Aunt Susan with me. Glad you arrived safe and sound (where the heck was the car service???) I'll check your blog from time to time to keep up with your "doins." Have a great time!

Love, Aunt Patti