Hello from London, I am finally here! I got in on Sunday around 7:30 AM. Had a bit of trouble at the Gatwick airport, but I caught a cabbie and arrived at Tyler's flat for the big surprise around 10 AM. Oh gosh, he was totally surprised! I rang the door bell and he came to open it and almost shut the door in my face he was so shocked! I wish I had a video camera to have captured the look on his face! After the initial shock started to wear off, we headed to All Souls Church. It was amazing! After church we did some exploring, and I got to see so much! I saw Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Leicster Square, Covent Gardens, Big Ben, Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and The London Eye, just to name a few! The city is gorgeous, I am in love with the architectual detail on these old buildings. It's a lot like New York, but way cooler! Everything is backwards, which confuses me greatly. Tyler and I celebrated his birthday at the Texas Embassy (which he loved). The cuisine was Mexican (of course) which was a little taste of home for him. My feet were killing me after all that walking! A lot packed in to my first day in London :)
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
thanx for giving tyler a little "taste of texas" for his birthday. way to pull off the surprise of the year!!
the blog looks great -- keep up the good work -- i can finally enjoy it now that our internet is hooked up in midland.
remember when we were all sitting on your couch getting this all set up..........glad you are a "blogger' now :)
have another great day tomorrow before you get started "working."
miss you two.....sherry mc
oh yeh, ps......
LOVE the pictures......keep taking em' and posting em'
i love seeing london through your eyes :)
Post a Comment