Tuesday, June 12, 2007

yay pictures!


Monday was a crazy day! I got to sleep in which was nice, however I seemed to have had an off day. I woke up startled to the routine fire alarm check, not knowing where the heck I was...Then I tried to dry my hair and set off a smoke detector. I locked one of the residents of the flats out, and I got lost for 45 minutes trying to meet Tyler for lunch. It was pretty comical. Last night Tyler and I walked around Hyde Park and saw Kensington Palace. It was a beautiful evening. Today I was very adventurous and rode the tube all by myself to Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus. I went into many stores, made a purchase at the Gap, and relaxed in a park. It was glorious, and a much less stressful day!

1 comment:

courtneycarol said...

KC,
Got your e-mail. Your pictures are WAY cute!!! Miss you like crazy!!! I love the blog :)
CU